Detail - UNIVERGE UM8500
UC for Enterprise Unified Messaging (UNIVERGE UM8500) is a feature rich, next-generation messaging platform designed to meet the communications needs of small- to enterprise-size organizations by delivering unified messaging within a Microsoft® Exchange environment. UC for Enterprise (UCE) Unified Messaging is an integral part of the UC for Enterprise portfolio which supports NEC's UNIVERGE 360 approach.
Designed to maximize value while controlling operational costs, UCE Unified Messaging is a unified messaging platform that delivers superior performance and offers powerful productivity enhancing features such as single mailbox management for all types of messages allowing users to retrieve messages from personal computers and mobile handsets.
UC for Enterprise Unified Messaging offers:
- A full-featured Unified Messaging and Automated Attendant system
- Find Me/Follow Me (FMFM) and ViewCall for desktop call control
- Seamless integration with the UCE suite of applications as well as a variety of email applications and mobile devices
- Enterprise scalability and investment protection
- Optional Octel and Centigram telephone user interface emulation for legacy voice mail platforms
- Multiple levels of Redundancy
- Versatile message storage
For existing NEAXMail AD-64 Unified Messaging customers, NEC has developed an easy way to migrate existing data into the more robust, full-featured UCE Unified Messaging solution with advanced business productivity applications.
Whether a business is an existing customer or one that is new to NEC, they can always be confident in the knowledge that they have the latest communications technology and applications. Because this solution is one of NEC’s global offerings, development for UCE Unified Messaging will continue for years to come .